Monday, October 22, 2012

the secret to getting rich...quick


When I asked the CEO how he came to own so much wealth, he told me, “Unlike some other overpaid exec, I had the idea and took the risk that made wealth possible.” When I asked the overpaid exec, she told me, “Unlike the yes-man in middle management, I create wealth through my vision and forecasting.” When I asked the yes-man in middle management, he told me, “Unlike the whiny foreman, I earn my living through cheerful dedication to the company.” When I asked the whiny foreman, he told me, “Unlike the lazy union worker, I don’t expect something for nothing.” When I asked the lazy union worker, she told me, “Unlike the welfare queen on food stamps, I have a job.” When I asked the welfare queen on food stamps, she told me, “Unlike the good-for-nothing homeless person, I go legitimately through the system and only take what I need to support my family.” When I asked the good-for-nothing beggar, he told me this:

“I own nothing. Everything I have is but a gift that God has entrusted me to use for the sake of the world. Please, give up everything that you own, and come experience my wealth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment